Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Write

So many books. So little time. I mean really. My Wish List on Amazon is over 20 books long, and that doesn't even count the ones I have listed on my desk at school...the ones I plan to borrow from the library.

The library is a great idea. It is. But, for some reason, I have a hard time using it. Do you know that I don't even own a library card for our public library? I only check out books from my school's library. Otherwise I buy them. I LOVE owning books. I know that makes me super priveleged. And perhaps snotty. But sometimes I hate giving books back to my library at school. Especially if it is a really good book. I get knots in my stomach when I turn it back in. Weird. I know. But books are powerful things. Books open your mind to a whole new world...even if it is non-fiction. And giving the book back...it just makes me feel like my world got small again.


Linking up to Just Write today for the first time...visit here for details. I had something completely else in mind when I decided to write an entry. Love how this process works!

No comments:

Post a Comment