Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Over the past few weeks while potty training Griffin, I DID NOT say "Just go in your diaper" because I so frustrated when he asked to get out of bed for the 10th time that night to go potty. NOT ME! I most certainly would not say such a thing to a little boy trying to learn to use the bathroom. I mean, I do have some patience.
I also did NOT get really excited when Griffin ate his entire lunch today. Who gets excited when their kid accomplishes something they do EVERYDAY? Not Me! I especially did not serve him spaghettios at this said meal. Nope, NOT ME! I serve things that are much more nutritious.
My child has NOT been watching the movie Beauty and Beast repeatedly for the last two weeks. He especially does NOT watch it in the morning if he wakes up too early so that I can sleep just a little longer. No way...I would never do that!
After going number two on the potty today, Griffin DID NOT look into the toilet and say, "Wow, that is a big wormy." Nope, my child is much more civilized than that.
Last, but not least, I DID NOT bribe my son yesterday to encourage good picture taking. Candy bribes NEVER take place in this house.
Until next time, stop and ponder what you DID NOT do this week:)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
And I am three months old today! Here are a few other things you might like to know about me:
- My middle name is after my amazing Uncle Andrew---my mom's brother.
- My nickname is supposedly "Grady," but nobody seems to call me that.
- I am a pretty good eater and am on a good schedule thanks to mommy having to go back to work for a few weeks.
- I like to sleep a lot...I even let mommy and daddy sleep at night; well, for the most part.
- I love playing with my Tiny Love Gym.
- Sucking on my hands/fingers is my favorite activity.
- I LOVE to smile; I even throw in a few giggles now and then.
- I have a REALLY cool big brother.
- I just rolled over from my stomach to my back TODAY!
- My mommy is home with me for the summer. Griffin and I are having lots of fun playing with her.
- I have pretty chubby legs.