Thursday, June 18, 2009

My name is Grayson Andrew Dunigan...








And I am three months old today! Here are a few other things you might like to know about me:
  • My middle name is after my amazing Uncle Andrew---my mom's brother.
  • My nickname is supposedly "Grady," but nobody seems to call me that.
  • I am a pretty good eater and am on a good schedule thanks to mommy having to go back to work for a few weeks.
  • I like to sleep a lot...I even let mommy and daddy sleep at night; well, for the most part.
  • I love playing with my Tiny Love Gym.
  • Sucking on my hands/fingers is my favorite activity.
  • I LOVE to smile; I even throw in a few giggles now and then.
  • I have a REALLY cool big brother.
  • I just rolled over from my stomach to my back TODAY!
  • My mommy is home with me for the summer. Griffin and I are having lots of fun playing with her.
  • I have pretty chubby legs.
That is about all from me. Until the next time my mom lets me use the computer, enjoy some new pictures:)

2 comments: