Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Frosty Frolic 2012







Due to my veins, the Frosty Frolic was out for me. I cannot even begin to tell you how disappointed I was that I could not run this race. My friend, Mel, was able to run with both of her kids this year. I was ecstatic for her and her family, but I was also very jealous.

The good news, though, was that Griffin was able to participate in the Kid's Fun Run. In previous years, the temperature has been below zero. My boys are TOO young to run in below zero weather. However, because of the amazing January weather this year, Griffin was able to run. I think the pictures show you exactly how happy he was. Furthermore, the race shirts could not have been more perfect for his introduction to this annual race. A picture of Yoda was placed in the center of the shirt with the words, "May the Course be with You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment