Friday, March 1, 2013

Please explain...

For the last couple of months, Grayson has avoided his own bed like the plague. He often falls asleep on the floor next to his bed, in the doorway, on the couch in the other room, in our bed, or any in other place you can think of that IS NOT his actual bed.

I am puzzled by this. I know that some children seek comfort from their parents and want to sleep in bed with them. But when we find him in our bed, we aren't in it. For example, the other day he crawled into my bed  without me even knowing. I was doing work in our computer room, and I never heard him leave his bedroom. When I went to bed a few hours later, I discovered him sleeping in our bed. Same thing happens with the floor, the couch, etc. He isn't seeking anyone out; he is simply going anywhere BUT his own bed.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment