Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Evaluations

Sometimes you just need a feel good experience, right? Well, God granted me two of those in the last week. I was observed on Saturday at the College of St. Scholastica by the head of the program in which I teach. I was nervous because this is my first semester teaching at the college level. Well, my class could not have gone any better. My observer was extremely pleased, and she even asked if she could have one of my activities. She then said, “I wish you could come and do this lesson with my students!” I had a smile on my face for the rest of the weekend! Fast forward a few days…I am observed at OVMS. My principal came into my room unannounced and observed one of my best lessons! He couldn't have chosen to come on a better day. Sometimes we don’t get much praise or recognition as teachers; in the last few days I got plenty of both, and it felt good. I have been so overwhelmed lately with everything I have on my plate. God knew I needed some encouragement and handed it to me on a silver platter. I love how He works.

No comments:

Post a Comment