- Today marks day 53 of my run streak.
- 6 more weeks until I start training for my summer half marathon.
- Griffin asked if he could pretend to be Dr. Seuss today. When asked why, he responded, "Because I want to write a book!"
- Spring Break starts Saturday!
- My baby turns three in less than two weeks.
- SUPER stoked to receive a gift from my favorite sister :)
- BEYOND excited to run the 100% Irish for a Day 5K with friends from school. Even more excited that I convinced Jolly Holly to run it---she has never done one before!
- CAN'T contain my excitement as the countdown continues to March 23rd. Two words...Hunger. Games.
- It gets better; Brandon just finished the book yesterday, and he is already onto Catching Fire.
- Grayson ate Turkey for the first time today. He also ate a legitimate meal for dinner. Thank you, Kristen, for making me ask my doctor about going Gluten Free.
- 6 more weeks left of Tax Season
- My assignment for this week is to create a five page outline for my dissertation literature review. It's. getting. too. real.
- Tomorrow I plan to cash my 3rd check from Northwestern College for being a repeat guest lecturer.
- Toying with this possibility---7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
- Too many Adolescent Literature books coming out this spring...not enough time :(
- Life is full, but it is oh. so. good.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Random thoughts and things pertinent to this week: