Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mid-Week Updates

I tried for like ten minutes to come up with a better title. Just not happening. I am too tired to be creative, so let's get on with some great Dunigan Updates:
  • My current class ends on Monday. That sounds so wonderful, yet so horrible. How can I possible accomplish everything I need to accomplish by then?
  • I was a guest lecturer again last night at Northwestern College. I have now been asked to speak four different times!!!
  • Griffin has a black eye that is slowly fading. Really slowly fading. It has been 8 days. Spring pictures were on Monday. It will be interesting to see how those turn out.
  • Griffin passed another level of swim lessons. I cannot believe he can swim a pool length doing both the front crawl and the backstroke.
  • Griffin is now registered for his first set of tennis lessons.
  • Griffin and I will be running/walking his first 5K in April.
  • Grayson is now registered for his first set of solo swim lessons.
  • Grayson has tried approximately 2,000 new foods. Okay. Perhaps that is a slight exaggeration. But just in the last few days, he tried and ate meatloaf, a hamburger (no bun), ham, cantaloupe, mango, and cinnamon and sugar toast.
  • Grayson told me the other day, "I'll still love you even when I'm big." Thanks. I will remind you of that when you are thirteen!
  • My run streak was broken. Too much homework. I am pleased, though, because I have still been able to clock in at least 15 miles each week.
  • I ran a 10K on Sunday (no race just used my GPS watch). It was a SLOW start, and my legs felt like lead, but I pushed through and had a great last three miles.
  • Brandon has only three more weeks of tax season!!!
  • My friend Holly J. has taken up running recently, and I love having a running buddy at school to talk with about races and such. I was asked today, "What have you done to Holly? She's a running geek like you now!" I'll take that as a compliment thank you very much.
  • Have I mentioned lately how obsessed I am with the Hunger Games books and movie? I just watched a ten minute interview with a few cast members. I'm even more in love.
  • Can you tell I'm procrastinating? How is it that the longer I am enrolled in school the more I procrastinate?

No comments:

Post a Comment