Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

Beyond Excited!!

Fell asleep within minutes of leaving!!

Our wristbands to enter the parks!

This past weekend, we went to Oshkosh to visit Grandpa Lloyd and Sharlene. We then made our way to Door County to celebrate Brian's Wedding. On the way home, Brandon surprised us with a night's stay at the Wilderness Resort in the Wisconsin Dells. I didn't have my camera, so the above photos will have to do. Had I brought my camera, here are a few things I would have taken a picture of:
  • Griffin going down the HUGE slide on a mat
  • Griffin's face when he realized we were in the Dells
  • Grayson being dumped with water underneath the Dinosaur Bucket
  • Griffin and Grayson playing in the GINORMOUS jacuzzi tube in our room
  • Griffin and Brandon playing in the Wave Pool
  • Grayson crawling around like a caterpillar in the zero depth entry pool

No comments:

Post a Comment