Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sports of All Sorts---BASKETBALL!











Today, Griffin practiced the difficult sport of basketball. I'm not going to lie, I was hesitant to believe there was anything we could do that remotely related to the sport of basketball with a bunch of three-year old boys. But, to my surprise, there is a definite, coherent way to teach young kiddos how to start playing basketball. Griffin did get a little tired by the end, but I think if you asked him, he would say he enjoyed himself. After "practice," Griffin and I had a coffee date at Starbucks. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my favorite three-year old!

Favorite Quote: (on the way)
Me: Griffin, do you see that dog?
Griffin: Is it a big dog or a little dog?
Me: A medium-sized dog.
Griffin: (Upon seeing the dog) No, I think it is a half-big dog!
Me: Yeah bud, that would be the definition of medium:)

No comments:

Post a Comment