Thursday, November 5, 2009

Upper GI Endoscopy

Tomorrow is a big day for Grayson. At 7:30a.m, our sweet little man will undergo an Upper GI Endoscopy. While the procedure is considered to be a minor one, I am still a bit apprehensive about the fact that he will be sedated under general anesthesia. I know that the possibility of him being allergic to these drugs is slim to none, but I am still nervous. Plus, I know that waking up from this can be traumatic for a little one.

So, at around 4:45, Brandon and I will take Grayson on down to the University of Minnesota Fairview Children's Hospital. Please pray for wisdom on the doctor's behalf, as it would be nice to once and for all get to the bottom of what has been plaguing his tiny stomach.

I will keep you posted with any results!

No comments:

Post a Comment