Saturday, November 28, 2009

We have a lot to be thankful for...









As I reflect on our week, I am reminded that we have a LOT to be thankful for. Here are just a few blessings I have been reminded of lately:
  • A house we can afford---I have heard too many stories of families losing their homes. I often get jealous of other people's houses, and I am reminded that our house is perfect for us and fits our budget!
  • BOTH Brandon and I have jobs that we truly enjoy. What a rarity these days!
  • Two handsome, healthy, and happy little boys--my heart melts because of them on a regular basis:)
  • Eagle Brook---a church home that knows how to rock out in the name of Jesus, pushes us to make faith a DAILY commitment, has provided us with amazing friends, and helps us try and raise our boys to be Godly men. Brandon and I are excited to contribute to the NOT WITHOUT YOU campaign to help provide others a church home too!
  • Our small group---with family living so far away, Nick, Becca, Chad, and Angie have truly become our family. The MN Dunigans would not have survived the last year without these four amazing people.
  • A camera that helps me document our life:)
Take a moment to be thankful this Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment