Sunday, October 11, 2009

Go Gusties!





The four of us went to visit Gustavus yesterday, and we had a BLAST! Brandon's doubles partner, Tommy Valentini, just took over as the Head Tennis Coach at GAC. This weekend was his first big Alumni Gig at the bubble, so we went to give our support. I am not sure Griffin liked the tennis more than he enjoyed the Foosball table, but he enjoyed himself nonetheless. My favorite part of the day was when he took a picture with Gus, the Gustavus mascot. I was also quite psyched to buy our family some new Gustavus wear:)

Despite his upset tummy, Grayson did fairly well yesterday. Although there were a few bouts of crying, and he barely ate all day, he was a little more comfortable than normal. The same was true for today. The 19th seems pretty far away to wait for his test results, but I know it will be here soon.

My favorite quote of the yesterday went something like this:

Me: Griffin, this is where Mommy and Daddy went to school. I can't wait to show you around.
Griffin: When I get big, can I go to school here too, Mommy?
Me: Of course honey. That would make Mommy very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment