Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Brrr!




We lost five school days during the month of January. We were closed FIVE times because of extremely cold weather and wind chills. After getting past the shock of no school, the boys and I rejoiced as we realized how much time we would get to spend together. This is my BUSY time right now. Not only is Brandon busy with tax season and never home, but I am also in the middle of teaching my 8 week class for St. Scholastica. As a result, January and February often feel rushed, and I am often longing to spend a bit more time with my own kiddos. To say I was giddy at the thought of five extra days with my cuties is the understatement of the century. I loved every extra minute. Because of the extra time we did lots of snuggling, crafts, reading, baths, science experiments, dance parties, and plain old giggling. I am blessed to be their mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment