Wednesday, January 29, 2014

And my survey is LIVE!

After a year and a half of researching, writing, revising, computer survey programming, and praying, the Internal Review Board FINALLY gave me the go ahead to conduct my research survey for my dissertation. This process has been long and difficult, but the END is near my friends.

If you would be so inclined, I would love your prayers. In order for my research to be considered valid, I need a fairly good response rate. The CEO's I sent my survey to will get a total of three invites (only one if they take it the first time) to take the survey, but I know that there will be many who simply delete the invite and never read WHY I am asking them to take the survey. This first invite yielded a 15% return rate. If I can get similar responses for my next two invites, I will be ONE HAPPY LADY! I would love you to pray for receptive hearts upon receiving my request!

As of right now, the goal is still to try and graduate in May. My survey closes at the end of February, so that does not give me much time to analyze and write about my results, but I plan to at least try. I will know by the end of March if graduation this spring is possible. Like I told Brandon just a few days ago, I am ready to wear my soft (felt) graduation hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment