Saturday, October 19, 2013

MOA BlackOut

We spent last night at the Mall of America for Nickelodeon Universe's Halloween Party. I got discounted tickets, and we had time because of MEA. The boys had a blast, and I loved watching them have so much fun. They got to make black light t-shirts, dance with a DJ, and ride a few rides. More importantly, they got a great picture with their two favorite Ninja Turtles.



We always finish our nights at the MOA by riding the Log Chute. This time we did it twice because there was no line. Going through for the second time, Griffin proclaimed, "I thank God for tonight."


I love how God puts reminders in my life (sometimes through my children even) that we need to cherish moments like these. I am a busy mom, but I am blessed to share memories like this with my family.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment