Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Write

I'm overwhelmed. Reading labels is time consuming. Constantly worrying about whether or not he is eating is making my head spin. Calling manufacturers to check if something really is gluten free is something I never thought would be in my future. I know I am his mother, and I shouldn't complain, but man, this is harder than I expected it to be. Add that to the stress of my current research class, and you get one crabby person. Even Brandon told me I was crabby :(

Thankfully my children and husband remind me in other ways that I can get through this. Griffin wants to have dance parties each night. Grayson wants to snuggle with me on the couch. They both ooze with excitement at the chance to go swimming together at the YMCA. Brandon empties the dishwasher when he comes home at 11:00 at night. Despite working an insane amount of hours, he knows that putting away dishes helps me out. So he does it. Without being asked. It's the little things that keep me going. Reminding me that while life can get overwhelming, it is so worth it. It is beyond worth it. Being a mom, a wife, a teacher, a student. It's all worth it.

Click here to read a post from the originator of JUST WRITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment