Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July 2011


















Today has been super fun for the Dunigan Family. At first I was a little disappointed because Grayson is fighting off a cold, so as a result, we took easy on Saturday and Sunday. However, today, on the actual 4th of July, we have had a wonderful day! I started out the day with an 8K race around the Lakes, and then Griffin joined me after for a Kids Fun Run. After we burned a few calories, we spent the day at the beach! This is the first time going for both boys, and the pictures clearly show they had a blast. Within minutes, Grayson was covered in wet sand, and he spent most the day like the picture above. My favorite part of the day was getting ice cream as a family. I can see this becoming a tradition!!! We ended the day with fireworks. Neither boy was really impressed. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment