- Grayson consistently calls Brandon "Dada." (especially after he wakes up!)
- Griffin has totally fallen in love with swimming, fishing, and bike riding.
- Grayson finally calls me "Mama," but only if he thinks I am leaving him.
- Griffin officially gave up napping. Well, we actually took it away because he was having a hard time falling asleep at night. We do "quiet time" and "cuddle time" instead.
- Grayson will say "all done" when he finishes eating.
- Reverse psychology seems to work quite well on Griffin.
- Grayson goes crazy with excitement every time he sees or hears an airplane. He LOVES them!
- Griffin adores having Brandon read to him. They are currently reading Fantastic Mr. Fox.
- The speech therapist got Grayson to say "ish" for fish, and "ease" for please.
- Grayson still wears nine month onesies.
- Griffin can consistently write the first three letters of his name...and they are legible:)
- Grayson now gives kisses on command.
Friday, July 9, 2010
I don't want to forget...
that in the last two weeks: