Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grayson's "Owie"




Yep, it's official. I won the "Worst Mother of the Year" award last week. Here's why...

About five minutes after the four of us woke up on Thursday morning, Griffin, Grayson, and I went downstairs to eat breakfast. One of Grayson's new favorite activities is playing with the toilet paper in the bathroom, so obviously the minute we got downstairs he made a beeline for the bathroom. I picked him up and put him into the kitchen and closed the bathroom door. Well, I didn't realize that Grayson had put his hands in the door by the hinges, so when I closed the door, his middle finger got stuck. So stuck that he couldn't even get his finger out until I reopened the door. The minute I opened the door, I knew we would be making a trip to the doctor. Thankfully Brandon was still home, so the four of us rushed to the ER.

Sedation and three stitches later, he acts like it never happened. And better yet, he doesn't hate me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment