Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cramming it all in...

Bundled up!



Enjoying coffee like his mom!

Easter outfit










Isn't he handsome? (side note...this outfit was Henry's!)

Unfortunately, I will be returning to work on April 29th. Although I am excited to see my students, I am devastated that I have to leave Grayson at such a young age. Thankfully, Brandon will be staying home with him for two weeks before he heads off to Gail's house. I keep reminding myself it will only be a short while before Summer Break is here, but tears are shed daily when I think of leaving him so soon.

So, before I head back to OVMS, we have been cramming in lots of activities. Due to the incredible weather lately, Grayson has been on many walks, and as soon as big brother gets home, we frequently visit the park. More friends have been over to visit, and this weekend, Brandon's grandfather and his wife, Sharlene, will be visiting!

Grayson is starting to track objects with his eyes, and he still proves to have a VERY strong neck for a baby. His sleeping pattern is still a bit unpredictable, but for the most part, he is starting to go 5-6 hour stretches between feedings at night. I am thankful for this seeing as I don't need to be a zombie at work! Griffin is talking more and more each day, and I am amazed at how fast he is growing up. It is hard to believe he will be three years old in August!!! Brandon is enjoying being able to start teaching him tennis though!

Oh, and Brandon bought a new (to him) car today!!!

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment