Saturday, March 8, 2014

Microwave Safety

While I enjoyed feeling like Katniss Everdeen (sans the silver parachute), I could have gone without learning a thing or two about microwave safety :( After grabbing a mug out of the microwave, I burned my hand, and it blistered almost immediately. A trip to Urgent Care earned me a tetanus shot and three medications.

The good news is that my hand is healing FAST! The difference in the last 24 hours is incredible. I am already able to type better, and I not longer need any pain medication. I also was able to turn the situation into a blessing for a stranger, so I can't complain. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment