Sunday, February 16, 2014

Griffin's Baptism



 

Jesus commands, "Believe and be baptized. " I am so excited and proud that Griffin chose to follow Jesus and be baptized on February 8th. I am continually blown away by his understanding of what it means to follow God and put your faith in Jesus. He challenges ME to be a better follower of Christ. I am simply blessed and humbled to be a part of his faith journey, and Brandon and I are so very thankful for Rachel and Deb (and the volunteers) for partnering with us to raise our boys up in the church. Rachel and Deb stepped into the baptismal pool JUST for Griffin, and I know he was thrilled to have both of them be a part of his big moment.




 

As his parents, Brandon and I are so blessed to raise this little man. We are also incredibly grateful to the men and women who continually support us and him as we navigate this parenthood journey. God has truly blessed us with some amazing friends and family members. To those of you who attended his baptism and/or dinner celebration and sent words of encouragement, THANK YOU! Your support means the world to us and to Griffin. God is GOOD, my friends. God is good.

1 comment: