Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009



















After five long days in WI, we are finally back home in MN. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being in Wisconsin for Christmas. If I didn't, we wouldn't travel there every year. However, traveling six hours to have nine separate Christmas celebrations in a five day span is a bit exhausting. (Yes, you read correctly; we had NINE different Christmas celebrations. And that number doesn't even include the other non-Christmas visits either!) Plus, I don't even want to admit how much we spent on gas driving back and forth to all of these celebrations. Okay, I am done complaining. On to the wonderful highlights of Christmas!
  • Meeting Cousin Ava for the first time
  • Watching Griffin ride his horse, otherwise known as Uncle Brad
  • Our big breakfast feast with Papa Bill
  • Griffin painting with Cousin Samuel
  • Watching Grayson celebrate his FIRST CHRISTMAS
  • Griffin wrestling with Scott, Hopper, and Keaton
  • Grayson eating Breakfast potatoes at the Shorts---I swear he ate half of mine
  • Griffin playing with his new horse and two wolves
  • Breakfast at Papa Tom's---if only I had been smart like Kelsey...she made an awesome breakfast sandwich
  • Griffin getting excited about his new cowboy hat
  • My favorite meal---Grilled Cheese and Beef Tendorloin
  • Griffin playing with his new tools---he thinks he can now fix or build anything
  • Both boys behaving despite being sick
Overall, it was a very Merry Christmas! Now on to more recuperating!

No comments:

Post a Comment