Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lots to report!

My two little men!



SMILE:)

Do you like my hairdo?

OUCH!

I know it's blurry, but isn't he one cool dude?







Grayson had his two month check-up last week. I am pleased to report he is in the 50th percentile weighing in at 11lbs. 10 oz. He is also 23 inches tall. He received a few more vaccinations which is always a little sad for me, but he survived:) More importantly, it has been a week full of smiles! For a few weeks now, Grayson will smile on cue. It is amazing to see him react to us, but it is the most fun seeing him react to Griffin!!!

For a different milestone, I graduated from Hamline this last weekend! I officially have my Masters, and it feels great to be completely done. It was fun having Papa Tom, Papa Bill, Grandma Laurie, and GiGi in town with the four of us to celebrate. I figure in about a year or two I will start on with my Doctorate Degree, but for now, it is nice to be done with classes and writing papers for a bit.

On a sad note, my boys only have one more week with their Grandma Laurie. It will be hard to see her go, but on a positive note, a different countdown has officially begun: only 11 more school days left until I am home full time with my boys for the summer. I can't wait!

Have fun with the pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment