Thursday, August 15, 2013

Your help is requested!!!

I'm training for a marathon with TEAM WORLD VISION, and I would love your help!!! Read below to find out how you might be able to partner with me on this journey!

1. PRAY for me. Running this much is time consuming and sometimes painful (I am battling a hip issue). If you could pray that I continue to stick to my schedule and enjoy running pain-free for the kiddos in Africa, I would appreciate it.

2. Donate to and/or visit my Garage Sale on August 24th. If you have anything that has been sitting around for a while that you want to get rid of, consider bringing it over before August 24th. All proceeds from the sale will go directly to my World Vision page. You could also shop the sale :)

3. Visit my fundraising page and donate to bring clean water to people in Africa who desperately need our help. EVERY dollar amount helps. For every $50, water is provided for one person for life. To those of you who have already donated, THANK YOU!!! So far we have provided water for life for 7 different people :)

4. Come CHEER me on October 6th. My goal is to have as many family and friends as possible line the course to keep me motivated for 26.2 miles!!!

We are in this together, friends! The needs are great, but together we can make a difference in the lives of many!

~Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment