Thursday, December 30, 2010

Recent Griffin and Grayson Quotes/Words

"Mom, today is a great day for catching rain on your tongue."

After going for a run, I was trying to locate pants to change into. I asked Griffin if he knew where they were. His response, "Mom, you are responsible for your own pants."

Griffin received an Iron Man figurine for Christmas. After it was out of the packaging, I asked him to pose for a picture. Rather than smile he responded, "I'm already situated here."

"Mom, I love you more than I can imagine." His version of when I say, "Griffin, I love you more than you could ever imagine."

Grayson has also expanded his vocabulary. We often hear:

Me
Grikin--Griffin
Peeeaasss---Please
Thank You
Up
On
TV
Dragon
Addie--Woody
Uz--Buz Light Year
petzel--pretzel
hug (he asks for this right after he has been reprimanded...quite clever already)
money (when he sees coins)
bean (when he plays with Griffin's mighty beans)
guys
man---Iron Man

No comments:

Post a Comment